First thing first all sizes are not equal!
- Just because they make it in your size doesn’t mean YOU have to wear it.
- Just because everybody is wearing it doesn’t mean YOU have to wear it.
- Just because it fits doesn’t mean YOU have to wear it!
- Underarm hair is not sexy
- Having smooth legs is a great spring/summer necessity
- Planning on rocking a swim-suit this spring/summer, don’t forget about your bikini area.
There’s nothing more gross then seeing someone wearing a sleeveless top lift up their arms displaying clumps of dried deodorant. (can we say eww!)
- Apply deodorant with a few swipes in the same direction, be careful not to pile it on, this may cause access deodorant to remain after it dries.
- Underarm hair can cause clumps to appear after deodorant dries if you apply to much. (When going sleeveless this is very noticeable and definitely not a good look).
- After applying deodorant wait a few minutes before dressing, so you can allow the deodorant to dry.
- Never reapply deodorant to your underarms while sweating, this will not work. ( I’ve seen this done before)
Bras (Thou shall wear a bra)
- Some girls can get away with going without a bra, but many can’t. Certain tops and dresses just show a bit to much to go without some type of support. They have many bras available that can adjust to the type of top you wear.
- Buy bras with interchangeable straps.
- Try a camisole with the built in support attached, then there’s no need for a bra.
- If you decide to go braless try nipple covers/patches to hide the unwanted “headlight” look.
- If you plan on wearing tops with the plunging neck line try Hollywood Fashion tape to keep your “goods” where they belong.
- Going commando may not always be a good idea, but here’s a solution when going Commando. Cotton patches, protection without the hassle of panties.
- Know when to wear thongs, hipsters, boy shorts, bikini, and seamless panties to avoid visible panty lines.
-Spanks and tummy control panties are a girls best friend.
-Want that soft cotton comfort without panties visit go commandos.
- If you are going to be completely bare down there, know how to get out the car, sit down and cross your legs without exposing yourself. Make it work!
Shorts (short shorts)
- The shorter the shorts, the looser they should fit.
- They should never be skin tight where you can see the imprint of your crotch. (Camel Toe)
- Find a pair that complements YOUR body.
- The higher the shorts the lower the heel, unless you’re rocking wedges.
- Short shorts are not for everyone, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
-Find a pair that suits your body type.
- If you have flabby thighs go with a longer length short.
- Small legs, a lower length.
- If your plus size go with Bermuda shorts.
- Thin and tall go with rolled up shorts.
- To keep your makeup from melting , try not to put so much makeup on.
- For eye makeup, set it with a pressed powder instead of a loose powder. The heat can cause loose powder to melt quicker. When using pressed powder, use a firm puff to gently press the powder over your eye shadow. This will provide a longer-lasting look without a lot of creasing.
- For your lips, add a touch of powder before applying your lipstick. Doing this creates a matte look that will keep your lip color in place.
- Pedicures are a summer must whether you do it yourself or visit a nail shop.
- Remove chipped polish.
- Use a nail filer (emery board) to even out nails
- Great way to get smooth feet for the summer is to remove dead skin from the heel of your foot by using a foot file or a wet pumice stone.
- Soak your feet.
- Apply Vaseline to your feet then put on cotton socks before your go to bed, that way you’ll wake up to soft feet.
- Use cuticle remover
- Try to avoid wearing shoes that are too small or narrow because they can cause corns and make your feet look very unsexy.
- High heels are fun and look good, but they should not be worn too long at a stretch or for much walking. Besides cramping the toes, they change body posture, making backaches more likely.